Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A little HSN Peek...

At Midnight Jan 12 EST & 8pm EST(9pm Jan 11th PST & 5pm Jan 12 PST) A couple of my projects will be shown on HSN (Home shopping Network) with Purple Cows... So excited... They will have a couple segments so not sure which one my projects will be shown at but I can't wait to see all the projects The Purple Cows Design team did so be sure to tune in... The entire day is filled with scrapbooking so I"m sure you will find some amazing deals...

Venitta from Purple Cows will be showing off Purple cows... I so can't wait to chill with her at CHA... We will be roomies for a few days... woot woot.... V we all can't wait to see you rock it on TV.. hehe

Here is a little peek at my 2 projects. They are small little projects but so easy and fun to do...


I will show the full projects tomorrow at 9pm PST... hehe

Pin It!

No comments: