Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Scrap Within Reach Sneak Peek...hehe

I am so excited about the 2 new paper lines from Scrap Within Reach. I received a box yesterday from Heidi at Scrap Within Reach with all of the new releases and was asked do my thing and create some samples for the Scrap Within Reach Booth at CHA... Today I bring you samples from the Cambridge line. Not only is this line perfect for boys, fathers, grandfather etc but you can also girly it up a bit. This line will also be perfect for any Scouting event...


I leave tomorrow morning to jump on a plane to California to attend CHA I can't wait to see all my scrapping buddies and work in the Scrap Within Reach booth as well as 3 other booths. hehe

I will schedule another post for tomorrow to show you the other NEW line from Scrap Within Reach...

Till then Happy Crafting.

Pin It!

No comments: