Pages

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I LOVE MUSIC

Music..... I love music. I am always singing. I drove hubby nuts this morning with a song and now he can't get it out of his head! LOL The funny thing is I have no idea how I know this song or who sings it. "Puff the magic dragon" LOL Yeah that must of been something that my mother listened to!!!LOL

So Music is my thing!

I love the freedom of music. That artist can write what they are feeling, put it in a song and let the world hear it. AWESOME!

So those that know me know I love Billie Joe from Green Day.. MMM MMM MMM Next to hubby that is! LOL


So I decided to start a Rocker Challenge on www.ScrappinTrends.com The challenge is that you have to do a layout with your favorite rocker, group etc. Use there Album cover as your sketch for the layout..

So I did Billie Joe aka Green Day....

I totally LOVE how it turned out!!!! I did the layout on a piece of glass to get the effect I wanted.

The cover of the album is kind of cool. It has a clear hard cover that slips over the case. So when you slip it off the case it is clear with all the photos, titles etc. on it. Totally cool! That's why I used glass for the layout! LOL



Pin It!

No comments: