Pages

Friday, October 06, 2006

Changing colors...

I just love it when the leaves start to change colors. That is one thing I miss about back home. You can watch the trees for days and days change colors. Here in Washington it seems like one day they are green the next they are a different color and then there brown and falling off the tree.

My daughter is now in Jr. High and with that she has started to come out of her shell so to speak. She is starting to voice her own opinions. Pick out her own outfits and yes she has started to shop in the Jr. Section. Not the little girl section any more. I don't mind it as long as it's all in good taste. So when we seen this shirt not only did we fall in love with it, but the first thing that came to mind was omg I have paper at home that will go awesome with that. LOL My daughter and husband laughed and shooked there heads at me like I was a complete nut case. On the other hand I loved it and couldn't wait till I caught her in the shirt and could take a picture to scrap.

It goes perfect doesn't it? LOL

So yes things have been busy. I think my pace this week has been as fast as the leaves changing colors out here. Boxes and boxes and boxes have been pouring in for the store and i'm waiting for more. Sharpies will be in this week. So excited about that. In all kinds of colors. Plus the rest of my Halloween kit stuff. I can't wait to sit down and play with all of that great stuff. I just love halloween. So on top of unloading boxes and sorting paper we picked 7 new design team members for Scrappin Trends. Well Sara and Susan had there work cut out for them. They picked 5 and made me pick the last one and well I couldn't decide so I picked two. lol The team is amazing. If you haven't checked out the gallery at Scrappin Trends you need to. It is sooooooooo full of inspiration. Amazing to look at.

So if you don't hear from me on my blog in a few days it may be because I am under a pile of amazing papers. lol


Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's perfect. I would have done the same thing!

Chelsea said...

hi sweetie! I'm back. Everyone loved your box at MT---I wrote down the site for quite a few people. :)
I'll be getting it back to you and your new goodies and soon as the crate gets back! Thanks again for letting us borrow your beautiful creation!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/mnpeach/memorytrends167.jpg[/IMG]