Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007

Scrapping Away

I have been totally busy scrapping away. Doing DT projects for Imagine Create Scrap The January kit is totally yummy. Make sure to check it out and while you are there the DT has been uploading projects from the January kit that will totally inspire you. While taking a break from playing with paper I stumbled upon Amy Elkins Digital Debut Kit. Totally yummy and well I couldn't help but try it out. I'm not one to digital scrap but loved the colors of her kit and couldn't help but test it out. Check it out...




Aren't the colors Fantastic??? I just fell in love with them... If you want to see the full kit check out Amy's Blog Artistic Awareness right now the kit is totally FREE and your just gonna love it. Especially the Felt embellishments.

Pin It!

No comments: