Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm Back.... Sorta..

Well the past month has flew by.... Before school started My 2 little ones and myself went on a road trip to California to visit hubby who is currently deployed there... We had a blast visiting hubby... It was the first time we ever went to visit hubby when he was deployed... We surprised the little guys with a trip to Lego Land... They had a blast and so did hubby and I... It was a great surprise besides all the traffic in LA...

It was a great trip... We got home with a couple days to spare before school started...

I can't wait to get all my pictures developed from both of our road trips and Lego land.. hehe

I however have been really sick... That has been the downfall to our last road trip.... I ended up catching a parasite that is native to the soil down in California where we were at. It has totally took a toll on me and well I hope I start to feel better soon.. Because to be honest with you I would never wish this on my worse enemy.... There is a small silver lining to being sick and not being able to keep anything down.... I have lost so much weight... I lost 12 lbs while in California.. Then since being sick I have lost an additional 22 lbs for a total of 36 lbs so far... So yeah it's great but dealing with what I have been dealing with I'm still not sure if it's worth it. lol

Some great news thought.... I have been asked to join a new blog with a great group of amazing artist's.. It is set to launch on the 15th so stay tuned for that news and link.... I will say if you like great tips and new techniques you are gonna LOVE all the stuff we have in store for you...

I am slowly working on my project and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I am able to get it done in time...

I hope everyone has been while in my month away from blogging and I can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs...

Hugs.

Pin It!

1 comment:

marcibun said...

It sucks that you feel so bad, but at least you had a great trip to California. Can't wait to see your stuff on the new blog!