Pages

Friday, October 05, 2007

A couple more cards.

I am having so much fun making cards. Yes you heard me right. I always thought I wasn't a very good card maker. So this month my goal is to try to make 1 card a day. With it being October and it's my favorite holiday I figured it was the perfect time to try to perfect my card making skills. So I figured I would start with a few of my favorite embellishments, Chipboard, paint, ink, stamps and lace. Then take my favorite tools, Scissors and sander and go to town.

The cards below are ones I made yesterday for a few card challenges at Two Spotted Dogs. They have already started celebrating National card making day with lots of challenges and sponsoring a challenge at Cardvarks. So be sure to check them out when you can and who knows you may even win a fab prize.




Both Cards are made with Making Memories Halloween pattern paper and the bottom card also uses there diecut tags.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow these are so amazing. Your work is so detailed and made me go out and buy this paper line. I can't wait to see what card you come up with today.

Amanda

Kim Langston said...

These cards are fantastic!!!!! I love them both but I love, love, la-hove the jack-o-latern on the second card!!!

marcibun said...

I'm telling you girl, Cardmaking is your thing. You could be another Lea if you start submitting stuff. You have a REAL talent for making awesome, gorgeous cards.