Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

12 more days...

12 more days till Christmas and I am almost done. Still have a few things to get the teenagers and then I am finished... We are putting the tree up this weekend. The holidays are always rough for me as we are not close to any family. I get homesick...

I am a Scrapaholic now has a blog. It will be full of step by step instructions and tips etc. There are already some great tutorials up and many more to come. So be sure to stop by and let us know what you think. I am a Scrapaholic Blog

Here is my latest layout and I am sure it will cheer anyone up. The photos are from Molly Peckham. Isn't her little girl the cutest.


A mixture of December kits from I am a scrapaholic and The embellishment studio. I used a December sketch from Page Maps. Lots of great sketches. Sorry the scan isn't the greatest. The weather here is dark and wet. Once there is a break in the weather I will be getting a better photo of this outside.

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day.

Pin It!

No comments: