Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Wednesday...

Today is the day Isaiah comes home... He has been gone for 3 1/2 weeks and I miss him soooooo much. He says he's not ready to come home yet which makes me a little sad, but at the same time I am glad he is having lots of fun with my In Laws down on the ranch. He has been so busy I have only talked to him 3 times since he has been gone.

I have still been busy creating some fun stuff for my Etsy shop... My latest sets include a totally cute Sassy skull with matching buttons etc.
It's always so hard for me to figure out what kind of price to put on stuff I create. There was a lot of time that went in to this set with all the cutting and hand stitching etc. I put a price of $10 for this set with $1.50 shipping. Do you think the price is to high???

Thanks for looking.

Pin It!

1 comment:

marcibun said...

I don't think that the price is too high at all! You've got 6 pieces there. I think its priced just right - and they're too dang cute. That skull is adorable!