Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Updating and Guest Designer info...

Wow it's been a little while since I updated my blog... ugh I am usually so good with making sure I update a couple times a week. I have had this cold that I just can't shake and it knocked me on my butt for a while. Anyway I have got a lot of scrapping done the past 2 weeks or so... Here are some projects that I did with the October I am a Scrapaholic kit.




Lynn at I am a Scrapaholic is always putting together amazing kits and if you have ever wanted to be a guest designer keep on reading.... hehe

Want to be a Guest Designer at I Am A Scrapaholic Kit Club for the month of November? We are looking for someone who will be active on our site throughout November, have a quick turn-around on projects for the first of November (as we will be selecting the designer at the end of this month), issue challenges and basically have fun with us for a month. FYI, we will be using the SEI Alpine Frost line for November! YUMMY!
If you’re interested, please upload 3 layouts into the I am a scrapaholic Open Gallery. Also, send an email to pittroff@alltel.net expressing your interest in this position. All of us at IAAS look forward to seeing your work and getting to know you.

Pin It!

No comments: