Pages

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

New ad up on Ad This

The new ad is up over at the Ad This blog... I am so excited that my little challenge blog has been going strong for a year now and this month it has been featured in Scrap Street magazine. So excited about it and will be keeping my fingers crossed for another amazing year. Be sure to go to Ad This to see all the layouts and for links to Scrap Street.

The twist is to have fun with the ad and to use at least 2 photos, journaling and your favorite embellishments.



Here is my take... I so love these photos of Isaiah and Rocky. I used rub-ons and chipboard as my favorite embellishments but if you know me you know that there is much more then just those two. lol


Products used:
Heidi Swapp pattern paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Anna Griffin Journaling square
Prima chipboard alphas
Cosmo Cricket rub-ons
Magic Mesh
Love Elsie buttons

Thanks for looking and I hope to see yall joining in on this weeks challenge

Pin It!

No comments: