Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Simple Sentiments...

I love taking all my scraps left from layouts and those odd leftover embellishments and making cards... So after completing a few layouts from the Cosmo Cricket "Jacks World" Collection I made a few simple sentiment cards... What I love about Cosmo Cricket papers is you can mix and match papers, embellishments etc and the outcome is still amazing... As always I used my Purple Cows trimmer and favorite click blades to help with that extra little touch... Yup those decorative edges were cut on my Purple Cows trimmer with the different blades.... Who needs decorative scissors when a cutter can do it all... I love my Purple Cows Ultimate Trimmer 1050.. hehe


Thanks for looking and I would love to see what you all do with your Cosmo Cricket Scraps... So link me up.

Pin It!