Here are my takes on the sketch..
Kaiser Crafts pattern paper
On my second one I turned it into a gift card holder to hang on my Christmas Tree. I just love the home made feel of these and they look great hanging from the tree. Keep on reading for step by step instructions on how to make these. These are so easy to make that you will find yourself making several...
Pattern paper is from JoAnns
VersaMagic ink in Hint of pesto
clear embossing powder
Stickles in Christmas Red
Distress inks in Fired brick and Old paper
Making Memories loopy ribbon
Hemp cord from JoAnns
- trim cardstock to 4 1/4 x 7 and fold in half with the folded side at the bottom and glue on both sides leaving the top open
- trim pattern paper to 4 1/4 x 3 1/2
- stamp image on left corner
- Ink edges of pattern paper and adhere to the front of your gift card holder
- Adhere ribbon to the bottom of your card
- Cut out Christmas tree (I used my Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge)
- ink edges of tree and place on your card ( I used foam tape to pop my tree up a bit)
- Punch your holes on top and add eyelets to them
- run your cord,ribbon etc through them and tie a bow
- Hang them in your tree, with a stocking etc.
Here is this weeks Get Sketchy Sketch
Be sure to join in on this weeks sketch for a chance to win some amazing digi images from Michelle Perkett's Etsy Shop. Be sure to check out the other designers takes on the sketch and remember to get your cards linked up before Next Friday Dec 17th at Get Sketchy.
Till next time. Happy Crafting.