Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Get Sketchy #74

Back on track.  I was busy with getting projects done for CHA and then attended CHA and finally got home to only become sick.  So now I am feeling much better and feel like my old self again. lol  So let the blogging begin... hehe

Today I bring you Get Sketchy's #74 sketch.  I love this sketch because it's a great one to flip in any direction.

Here is my take on this weeks Get Sketchy sketch..

 Products used:
The Girls Paperie Pattern paper
Bazzill Card Stock
McGill Branch punch
Kaiser Crafts Pearls
Vintage Pink Lace
ColorBox Ink (creamy brown)

Here is Get Sketchy's #74 Sketch





Be sure to check out all the other Design Team Gals cards for more inspiration and join in on the fun and link us up to your creation using sketch #74.  You have till midnight February 17th to link up.  

Till Next Time. Happy Crafting.

Pin It!

5 comments:

my4blessings said...

Your card is stunning! Great job with the sketch.

ScrappnBee said...

Great job with this sketch! This turned out fabulous!

hilde janbroers said...

great card!! love it!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
It makes me think of spring. Oh spring where are you, teehee

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!! love it