Monday, May 09, 2011

Thinking of you Card

Today I would like to share with you a card that is also being featured on the McGill Inc Blog today. It features a single Lily created with Core'dinations whitewash cardstock that I sanded parts of to bring out the yellow core color.  If you haven't seen the McGill Paper Blossom punches yet you might want to take a look.  I love that I can create over 15 different flowers and use any cardstock and or pattern papers that will match what ever project I am working on.  I just adore the simplicity of the Lily flower.

Products used:
McGill Paper Blossom Star Lily, Crystal and Starburst Punches, Tool Kit and Molding Mat
Kraft Cardstock
Corrugated Chipboard
Core'dinations Cardstock
Vintage sheet Music
Twine
Pebbles Rub-ons

To create the Lily visit the McGill Blog for step by step instructions on creating the Lily and my Card above. 

Don't forget I still have a giveaway on my previous post till Midnight tonight so if you have time after leaving a comment on this post, come back and leave a comment on my previous post for a chance at some hand dyed vintage seam binding.  

Thanks for stopping by...  I will be back tomorrow with another project a winner... 

Till then,  Happy Crafting. 


Pin It!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is such a pretty card!

Handmade Hannah said...

Lovely card. I also love the Lily flower - so much so I named one of my daughters after it! Thanks for sharing :)

Paper Pile Kitten said...

That card is so pretty! Thank you for the inspiration!

Bonnie said...

So glad to discover your blog (through 2Peas). All of your cards are gorgeous and I adore this one!