Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weird and funny faces = great layouts...

Miranda is always taking weird photos of her and the dogs.  She loves making weird faces.. I think it's funny and I love all the shots she takes plus it gives me lots of photos to scrap.. So I guess it's a win win. lol 

Here is my latest layout featuring Miranda with Fiona and Lola.

 Products used:
Authentique Pattern Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Authentique Die Cuts
Core'dinations cardstock
Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges

Thanks for looking and I will be back tomorrow with another project... Till then.. happy crafting.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Absolutely fabulous layout! Fun photos and gorgeous page!

Anonymous said...

Cute layout!

Steph said...

Adorable layout! I love scrapping fun pictures like those.