Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hello Friend and more photos of my craftroom...

Happy Thursday Everyone...  I have been so good in getting into my craftroom this week to get creative.  I even got ready for work yesterday in record time so I could have 20 min in my craftroom before I went to work.  I picked out some papers that were left on my desk from my previous card and those little pearls, then grabbed a roll of twine and my distress ink and got busy... It felt good to create but knowing I left something on my table not finished drove me nuts at work, but when I got home and checked in on everyone I headed up to my room to finish what I started...  With that said here is my finished card...

products used:
Echo Park Beautiful Life 6x6 paper pad
Pebbles Inc Hip Hip Hooray (hello friend)
Digital Image (ticket)
Tim Holtz Ink (brushed corduroy)
Making Memories Pearls
Twine
Kraft Cardstock

Here is a close up...


 Here are a few more photos of my craftroom... Still getting it unpacked and things put in the right spots.  It seems like it will take me forever to get it done with working full time I only get to unpack on the weekend. So it's a slow process but it's getting there.




Thanks so much for looking. I love to read comments so if you have a chance please leave one.  I will be back soon with another project.  Till then... Happy Crafting.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

super cute card and i love all your twine!! how fun

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty and I love the colours and the banners
Your craft room looks so organized and such a nice place to create in :)