Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

I'm back and with a project to share...

Wow I can't believe it's been 7 months since I last posted on my blog...  Time sure does fly by.  I would like to say that I have been so busy crafting that I didn't have time to update my blog but the truth is I have been working and hanging out with hubby, the kids and the dogs...  We got a new puppy in May and she has been keeping us on our toes...  Nothing really exciting going on but I did spend some time in my crafty room this weekend going through things I no longer need or use so if your looking for a good deal I have posted a few thing on my Facebook page and will be posting more soon...  So in between going through things I did create this sweet card....

Product List:
Goruss Stamp "Ladybird"
Heidi Swap "Sugar chic" pattern Paper
Water Color Paper
Artist Loft Watercolors 
Spellbinders "Opulent Ovals" die
Tim Holtz "Butterflight" die
Stampenous embossing enamel in Shabby pink and blue
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain ink
Ranger Archival black ink
MME Brads
Vintage lace

Here are a few other photos


Thanks so much for looking and I will be back in a few days with another post.  Hopefully a creative one. Till then have a happy creative day.

Pin It!