Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

2 page fun

It's been 2 years since I did a 2 page layout. So when one of my DT assignments at I am a Scrapaholic was to do a 2 page layout. I was really excited and to be honest with you a bit worried. hehe It's been way to long and I am sooooooo glad that I got this assignment. It helped me not only get out some old photos to scrap but it was lots of fun.


If you haven't done a 2 page layout in a while like me. I challenge you to do one. Keep an open mind and have fun.

Pin It!

3 comments:

marcibun said...

I love the page. The orange was a great choice as the background, everything else just pops.

Nathalia Castellon said...

Excellent double pager...for someone who hasn't done one in months! LOL

Kim said...

I'm with you...hardly ever do 2-pagers myself. Would have never been able to tell you didn't do them all the time! You nailed it!