Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Are you kitting me....

After seeing this kit called "Estate Sale" I just had to post it on my blog for all my friends to see it...

Not sure if everyone knows that Magistical Memories has started a monthly kit club. Yup my favorite chipboard in exclusive shapes each month paired with the hottest papers and trends. Yup I'm hooked. How could you not be. lol

Ok so here is the brand new April kit that just went up for sale today.

You can click the picture to see it bigger or you can go to Magistical Memories to see more photos and pick this baby up. Don't wait cuz I did that last month and ended up missing out on a fab kit. So RUN don't walk. Trust me you will love it all.

Pin It!

3 comments:

ScrapAloha said...

Whoa, Gorgeous! I think I could make a SB page about an estate sale that my DH could have after my death LOL. What an idea. Love the kit!

Liz said...

How cute is this.. and love the slogans and catchy advertising... Well done... Have to take a peek

lauren bergold said...

oof you are quite the enabler! (not that i need much help!) this looks yummy!!!!!!!!