Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

My challenge...

is now up over at Secret Scrapper. You can view it HERE and I hope to see you all joining in. The prize is gonna be fab. I promise you that. hehe I am so happy to be a part of the team at Secret Scrapper and so honored to have inspired a few new albums and hope to have many many more to come.

Here is my challenge layout

Some fun pictures of my little guy and my dad from this past summer. They just loved spending time in the garden together. hehe

Here is another layout I did from the March kit at Secret Scrapper.

This is my best friends daughter last year on Easter Morning. Isn't she cute. hehe

I will be putting up another challenge on the 15th but you have the whole month of March to complete them. So be sure to check it out.

Thanks for looking.

Pin It!

2 comments:

ScrapAloha said...

I love these layouts!! Hey, Happy Birthday!!!

Lea L. said...

Awwww! Very cute pages Elisa!! I wish I didn't have a black thumb...and could have some type of vegetation other than grass at my home! Tee hee!

Have a wonderful day!
~Lea