Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vintage goodies...

Vintage goodies make awesome cards. hehe This month at The embellishment studio the kits are filled with them. The flower on the card is in the eclectic and hodge podge kits. They were made by Debbie VanMarter one of the DT gals. They are just gorgeous. I sprayed some coffee glimmer mist on the green and cream fabric. There are also a few tags in the kits that I had a blast designing for The embellishment studio.


I will have a sneak peek with some March goodies from The embellishment studio up tomorrow. Yall are gonna love it.

Thanks for looking

Pin It!

2 comments:

ScrapAloha said...

Aloha Elisa,
Gotta check out the TC stuff at Embellishment Studio! Beautiful card!

Lea L. said...

Hi Elisa!!! I am blogging again!!! Yeah!

Anyways...I got the March basic kit in the mail over the weekend for CPS...and it is FABULOUS! I just adore all the lace! I will be putting my card together this week!

Hope that life has been going well for you! Come check out my blog when you have a minute...it is pretty cute!

HUGS,
Lea