Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do you need a clip it up????

I have been cleaning and purging in my scrap room and came to the realization that I don't use my clip it up. So I took it apart and boxed it up and decided I would RAK it away to someone who will get more use out of it then me... It is the upper and lower tier along with the cover and lots of clips and dividers... Worth $120.00 Sooooooooo if you have been wanting a clip it up. All you have to do is go to Secret Scrapper and post HERE why you need one and show me a photo to go with your story. I will be putting all names in a hat and having Joshua pick one out on Monday morning. So be sure to post by Sunday night at midnight and you could be the lucky winner. Also why your there check out the amazing products they have... They are awesome.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Liz said...

LOl... This is totally a generous offer.. I'm gonna love seeing everyone's story that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sweet words on my blog. It's so tough right now. I wish I had time or I would go take a picture of my scraproom... it is a NIGHTMARE!! Way worse then anything I've seen posted on there! I've been drooling over the clip it up for so long. Maybe one of these days I'll actually get one.