We all like a good contest especially ones with great prizes....
Here are a few to get you motivated...
I am a Scrapaholic is having an It's all about love contest...
It's all about love in February, so we're celebrating by having a contest at IAAS.
Make a layout that shimmers, glitters and has a title with some attitude!
Upload your layout(s) in the “February LOVE Contest” in the Open Gallery, and you could win a prize package from SEI... Our design team will be selecting the winner at the end of February. Stop by just to see what our DT is doing with the kit throughout the month and enter as many layouts as you like! So get those creative juices flowing and good luck!
Contest timeline: January 25 – February 25
Here is the link if you have any questions... It's all about love
There are also some awesome challenges going on at IAAS. So be sure to check them out.
The Embellishment Studio is having a card contest
It's that time of year again when we all demonstrate our love for someone with a card!
Design 4 cards that we love and you could win a Guest designer spot on The Embellishment Studio dt. The winner will be able to choose which kit and month they want to design for.
Here is what ya need to do...
1) You must make FOUR (4) cards using only ONE (1) piece of cardstock, TWO (2) pieces of patterned paper, and THREE (3) embellishments of some kind (one of the embellishments MUST be ribbon and/or lace).
2) You must also use your scraps from the cards to dress up your envelopes.
3) Post your entries in the special Valentine's Day contest forum that will be set up in the gallery.
4) The Embellishment Studio Design Team and Guest Designers are not eligible
5) Deadline for this contest is February 14th at 12AM
There you go! Now, go and create!
Here is the link if you have any questions... Studio Card Contest