Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

It's been a sketchy kind of week.

Well with all the rain I have been motivated to scrap, scrap and scrap some more. LOL I have been busy with the November Kit from I am a Scrapaholic. It's a fab Winter/Christmas kit. Get's ya started on those winter layouts and Christmas cards. I already showed you my Winter Wonderland mini book I did with the kit... Here are a couple other projects I have done that I can show you. hehe

The layout is based off of this sketch from Anna Bowkis at Pencil lines


My card is based off of this sketch from 2 sketches for you by Kazan


I have another layout, card and altered cd tin done with this kit but they are scheduled to go up on the site throughout the month..

Thanks for looking.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your take on Kazan's 2s4y sketch this week... fabulous card!!

Unknown said...

I love the simplicity of the card yet with all the bling and that dash of red it is quite striking! Thanks for playing :) Kazan

Lea L. said...

Gorgeous projects Elisa!! I love that layout!!

~Lea

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous layout and card!!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

Your card is so beautiful! So is the LO!