Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's a rainy Tuesday...

It's a rainy Tuesday here in Washington or at least where I am. lol As promised here is a layout and a couple cards that I did over the weekend with the December kits at The Scrapping Spot.

The first one was done with the December Harmonie kit. We change our Christmas tree ornaments every year and I love to document our tree each year. I really love this kit. The papers are great for those "Traditional" pages.



Here are two cards that were done with the December Prudence kit. I just love the colors and all the extras in this kit.
One great thing about these kits is they work really well together. So you can mix and match all the goodies etc.

I hope your weather is better then the weather we are having and if you have snow enjoy it. hehe

thanks for looking

Pin It!

No comments: