I would love to know what you think of my mini "Vintage Christmas" kit so with that being said. Leave me a comment from now until this Friday at midnight and I will draw one lucky person to win this kit.
This kit is full of Vintage items that date back to the 1920's. The textile fabric strips that are in this kit is from a vintage sample book. I cut them down to 6x1 inch strips which will be perfect for Christmas Cards and any layout.
Here’s what’s included in this your kit:
- 4 6x6 pattern papers from Melissa Frances
- 2 Vintage Office Telegram sheets (1940's)
- 1 vintage ledger paper(dated 1923 from a barber's ledger)
- 2 vintage receipt (from 2 different receipt books)
- 6 vintage buttons
- 1 vintage Christmas card front (card will be different in each kit)
- 3 vintage Christmas Coasters
- 4 vintage 6x1 fabric textile strips
- 1 12" vintage cream lace
- 1 12" vintage cream and red ribbon
- 1 12" ornament ribbon
- 1 Victorian shoe paper embellishment
- 3 cream and green flower embellishments
Thanks in advance.