Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

There's a new Kit on the block...

Be sure to check out "The little shabby box" It's a new kit club but not just any kit club it's a CARD kit club. Yup that's right. I have been doing a lot of card classes lately and a lot of my friends that aren't local to me have e-mailed me for directions and supply lists for my classes so with a lot of push and begging from yall I took the leap and started "The little shabby box" I was just gonna keep it as an Etsy shop but decided if I'm gonna leap then leap good so I started it's own site and blog. The Kits will go up on the 15th of each month. The Fall kit is already up. I will be posting some sample cards made with the kit this weekend. So be sure to check out the The little shabby box blog. Be sure to read the first blog post as there is a DT call and I know some of your are amazing card designers. I am only looking for a couple card designers and already have a lot of submissions but I didn't want any of you to miss out on the call. Hugs and thanks for the gentle nudge.
Here are a few photos of the kit.
Thanks again to all of you who pushed and nudged.. hehe Love ya lots
Elisa

Pin It!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

This kit looks dynamite! I had no idea you were the name behind Little Shabby Box, congrats!

marcibun said...

GREAT kit - card kits are an awesome idea, there are so many people who make cards but don't like to scrapbook. I think you'll be really successful ;)

Kim Sonksen said...

Well done girlie! There is a lack of good card kits around, so I am pleased that you took this leap.

Now I better go and check the site :)