Pages

Friday, October 02, 2009

Woot Woot...

I can finally shout it out loud for all of my scrappy friends and family... I am now a designer for My stamp box... I fell in love with there stamps when I received a couple sets in my DT box from Clear Scraps and when I heard they were having a DT call I just had to send in some of my work in hopes that they would love my work and I would be lucky enough to be asked to be on their DT... When I got the e-mail from them I was so excited and stunned at the same time... I got my first DT box last week and have been busy creating some projects. Which I will of course share with you soon...

Take a look at the amazing DT that My Stamp Box has...

Returning Designers:

Allison Cope (coordinator) - Canada
Cherie Nymeyer - Canada
Gudrun Loennecken - Norway
Jolene Johnston - USA
Lara Brooks - Canada
Leica Forrest - Canada
Marci Knecht - USA
Trace Geworsky - Canada
Tracey Taylor - Canada

New to the mSB Design Team:

Elisa Kammerdiener - USA
Ellen Sosnoski - USA
Kim Sonksen - UK
Liz Jacob - Germany
Nathalie Kalbach - Germany
Tina McDonald - Canada
Virginie Delbecq - France

Amazing talent on this list and I can't wait to be inspired by them all...

Congrats yall... hehe

Pin It!

8 comments:

gudrun said...

Congrats, and WELCOME to the team!! Can't wait to get to know you better. :)
xo

Becky said...

congrats girl. I am so proud of you

Bettina said...

Great to have you on the team Elisa!
Can't wait to see your newest creations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Heather said...

Congratulations!

Kim Sonksen said...

I am so stoked for you and that we get to work on the same team. WOOT WOOT

marcibun said...

Yay, congrats! I'm so happy to be on a team with you again. I love the new look to your blog too! Beautiful.

Scrappin Cheryl said...

Awesome Elisa! I can't wait to see what you do!