Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Here are some of my favorite Valentine Cards that I made up using several different products from my Purple Cows DT Box along with the amazing new Freestyle mouse kit... Awesome tool


I used the freestyle mouse kit to cut the heart and then I rough sanded the heart added some rub-ons and vintage lace... Quick and easy


This is some older paper from prima that I pained with the new amazing Smootch spritz... Added some rub-ons and glitter...


More of that paintable Prima paper that I painted using my colorbox inks and used the freestyle mouse to do my hearts and tore them up a little added some rub-ons...

If you haven't checked out the new freestyle mouse kit from Purple Cows you must. It's an amazing tool and just like all of Purple Cows trimmers it cuts paper, fabric, felt, chipboard, acrylic, clay and the list goes on.

I hope you have an amazing Valentines Day.
Hugs

Pin It!

1 comment:

gudrun said...

These cards are so cute! :)