Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April Simply Handmade...

Someone at my hubby's work brought in a copy of April/May Simply Handmade magazine to see if he knew the person with his last name. LOL Our last name is not very common and is hard to learn to say and spell. So when someone knows the name they always wonder. lol So hubby told him that it was his wife and all about my addiction to paper and fabric and everything in between. So of course the man told his wife whom was excited to find out that someone with the same addictions lived near by, or in this case an hour away. lol I have been busy and then not feeling well so I hadn't had time to post this until now... I just adore Simply Handmade magazine and all the different mediums you get out of one magazine and I am simply honored that they find a few of my things worthy enough to print in their magazine. Here are my Ipod/cell phone cases in the April/May issue.


You can click on the photos to make them bigger and read the directions on how you can make these. I use my Purple Cows 2 in 1 trimmer to cut my felt and fabric. It cuts it like butter.

Here are a few closeups of them.


Thanks for looking and I will be back tomorrow with some cards...

Pin It!

4 comments:

VAWM said...

ADORABLE! Congratulations Elisa!

Scrappin Cheryl said...

Elisa Congrats! I LOVE that you used the skulls - AWESOME!

Unknown said...

I just saw your awesome recipe cards for purple cows-following you now in google reader-look forward to more of your awesome creations! Hugs, Rowena

Elisa K said...

Thanks yall.... Rowena, Thanks for the hop and for following me. Glad you liked my recipe cards.

Hugs
Elisa