We're so excited you joined us this weekend to help us celebrate all our Moms and the women who play a mothering role in our lives. If you haven't started at the beginning, you may want to go back to the Clear Scraps Blog and start there.
Here is my Mothers Day Project... I wanted to do something a little different and decided to take a few different products from Clear Scraps and combine them into one project. I came up with this little basket of goodies.... I love working with Acrylic and using different techniques so this was a fun creative project to do....
Products used:Here is the blog hop line up...
- Clear Scraps XL Bird Shapes (small one)
- Clear Scraps Decorative Frames
- Clear Scraps Scalloped Circle Frames
- Scrap Within Reach "Urban Garden" Pattern paper
- Ranger Dimensional Pearls
- Ranger Alcohol Ink (stream)
- Staz-On ink (Cherry Pink & Timber Brown)
- Vintage Book pages
- Vintage ribbon
- Glitter Butterflies (punched from Martha Stewart Punch)
- Vintage button
- Kaiser Crafts Pearl
- Aqua Ribbon (Michaels)
- Strand of pearl beads (Michaels)
- Cricut Cartridge (tags, bags and boxes)
Elisa (You are here)
Grace *go here next*
Back to the Clear Scraps Blog
Make sure to leave a comment on all the DT blogs, then go back to the Clear Scraps blog and let us know you did, and you'll be entered into a drawing for a $25 goodie bag of acrylic from Clear Scraps. We hope you're inspired, both about acrylic, and about making something special for the "Mom" in your life this weekend.
To all the moms... I hope you have an amazing Mother Day...
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project and all the DT Projects along the hop...