Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Green and Orange + Craft paper...

I love the colors Green and Orange. I love creating with those colors a lot. I also have a great love for Kraft paper. I just love it soooo.... So today I created with green, orange and Kraft paper. swoon.. I also decided to threw in some fuchsia for good measure.hehe Plus the great part is I used up some scraps from projects I did last week to make a card.Today I used this weeks sketch from 2 sketches 4 you. I just adore it and I love there site. They are celebrating there 2 year mark. woot woot So here is the sketch that Kazan put together. Isn't it awesome...


Here is my take on the sketch using the fab green, orange and kraft colors...

Here is a side view to see my butterflies ready to take off.. hehe

Products used:
Kraft paper
American Crafts Butterfly pattern paper
Scrap Within Reach Green pattern paper
American Crafts Ribbon
Making Memories mini alphas
Paper Trey Ink button
Tim Holtz Crushed olive ink (love this color)
pearl bead strand (Michaels)
twine

Thanks for looking... I'll be back tomorrow with some more Alice in Wonderland cards... swoon

Pin It!

12 comments:

B said...

Oh love your take on the sketch! The butterflies just pop off the distressed paper!

Murphy's Law said...

oh yum!! love the butterflies and love your take on the sketch. wow!

Kim Faucher said...

cute cute cute... and I will be emailing you later tonight with my cards!!

Rose said...

oooohhh! I love your butterflies and that fun orange polka dot ribbon! Great interpretation of the sketch! thanks for playing at 2S4Y!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute butterflies! Love the pearl centers.

Jingle said...

This is fantastic! So cute!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous card. I love all the inking and distressing!

Norma Kennedy said...

Elisa u did a GREAT job with this card...it's Beautiful !

Anna Sigga said...

Love the card - the colors are fab together!

Keshet said...

This card is stunning--wow! And you photographed it beautifully, as well! Oh, and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog:)

Kim Sonksen said...

YOu have totally rocked this challenge. My fave of all the entries so far

Unknown said...

Now this is so cute! Love your color choices and the distressing :)