Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A few simple cards

This month I have been playing with the June "Paperie" card kit from The little shabby box. I simply adore all the papers, embellishments and the kraft paper is my favorite. This kit is packed full of great things that any card maker will use.


Here are a few of my cards. Aren't the colors great? I simply love teal and pink together. hehe


Thinking of you card I added some gems that I had laying on my desk. It's simple but I love how the kraft paper makes the teal and pink pop.


Thinking of you card I added a few Kaiser crafts pearls to the center of the butterfly and a couple gems..


Thanks card I wrapped the rose stem around a pencil to spiral it as I didn't like it just straight.


To get your hands on this kit jump on over to The little shabby box. Check out the blog to see more cards from the fabulous design team.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

These are so cute with some really cute products! Love that scallop edge on the first card.