Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back on Schedule...

Wow the past couple weeks just zoomed on by. School started on the 8th of September here and things are finally falling back into a nice schedule. With school starting Isaiah also started back on his Taekwondo journey. He is loving the new studio and can't wait to get his 2nd degree black belt. Miranda started Hot Yoga at the studio. She totally loves it. Joshua loves to tag along and spends his time at the studio playing his Nintendo DS. Hubby's schedule is always busy at work and we never know when he will be home.

I have been busy scrapping away and teaching classes at Lila's Scrapbooking and More. I always love doing Christmas Cards and love that all the ladies from last year have signed up for my Christmas Classes once again. It's always a fun time.

Here are a couple cards from my last card class. I always make up extra kits that we put up for sale in the store for those that aren't able to make the class or haven't had a chance to get in the store for a few weeks.
My next Christmas card class is on October 27th from 3-4 or 5-6 but on October 13th you can join me for my 1 and only Halloween class this year time is 3-4 or 5-6. Hope to see ya there.

Now that things are finally back on a schedule I will be blogging more and more.

Till next time.
Happy Crafting

Pin It!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

These are really fabulous cards! I particularly love that calendar numbers one! They are all fabulous!

Scarlett said...

Hey Elisa! Glad to see you back crafting. Your cards look great!!! Hope is all is well with you. I have been trying to contact you via email but haven't heard anything back. Could you please get in touch with me re: the stuff I ordered from you. I would really appreciate it.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

These are so beautiful, love them all!