Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Holiday Cards....

I have been busy teaching card classes this month plus got a nasty cold that time has just flown by...  I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week.  Crazy.  The weather has sure changed and the rain has greeted us here in Washington...  With it being cold and wet outside one only wants to stay in and create by the fireplace..

Here are a couple cards that I created this week...

My first card is for Sketchy Wednesday this week at KinderStampO... I just adore her stamps.  Here is my Stocking Gift Card Holder...

Products used:
KinderStampO Stamps
Fancy Pants Pattern Paper
Glittered Cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Sparkly yarn


Here is the sketch...


Another card created for McGill Inc featuring the Poinsettia flower... I so heart making my own flowers....   You can't go wrong with this flower... It comes out gorgeous every time...

 
Products used: 
McGill Paper Punches (Lily and Crystal punches)
Authentique Pattern Paper
Kraft Cardstock
Vintage Santa Image
Sparkly Yarn
Queen and Company Pearls
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
for full instructions on how to create the poinsettia hop on over to the McGill Blog


Thanks for looking and I will be back soon with more projects...

Pin It!

No comments: