Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Instead of rain I think I would rather have snow...  Even thought I live in the Pacific Northwest it doesn't snow all that much where we are located, but there are times that we have gotten dumped on also so I guess it's hit or miss with the snow for us... The kids already have there sleds ready for that day if it ever arrives. lol

So with snow on my mind I had to create a "Let it Snow" card.  The boys just loved it...  I also used the Sketchy Wednesday sketch for KinderStampO for this card.

Products used:
Kraft Cardstock
Core'dinations Glittered Cardstock
KinderStampO Vintage and Traditional Holiday Stamp Set
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Vintage Lace
McGill Medium Highland Snowflake Punch
McGill Alpine Snowflake Punch
Queen and Company Silver Pearls
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain

Here is the KinderStampO Sketchy Wednesday 11-30-11 Sketch


I love creating sketches so I am so thankful that Jessica from KinderStampO enjoys them enough to use them each week.  If you haven't checked out KinderStampO Stamps yet you need to... They are amazing sentiment stamp sets filled with great sentiments in different fonts.

Pin It!

3 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job! I love the flakes on the backgrounds you chose. I like that you embossed glitter stock.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tammy said...

Cute card! But I have to say that I had enough snow growing up in Spokane......they do get dumped on often in Eastern Washington! Now living in the South I still complain about the 2 inches of snow we get every year. I don't think I'll ever grow out of it. But I hope YOU get some snow! :)

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

I love your snowflake card!!! :)

~Vanessa W