Pages

Monday, January 02, 2012

December Daily Winner...

Ok so even though I didn't get all 31 posts done I tried my hardest.. Time just got by me with the Holidays and having Hubby home for them...  With that said I do have 31 amazing prizes in a box for one lucky person...   Joshua my youngest helped me cut all the comments and put them in a box.  This morning he pulled out one lucky winner and that person is.....

SnowflakeDreams1 said...
I love your stocking card. The tag is cute and simple which I like too. Thank you for sharing.
December 15, 2011 10:56 AM

Please send me your snail mail addy at elisak12@gmail.com 
Thanks to everyone who visited and followed me...  It means a lot and in 2012 your gonna see a lot more blogging from me... 

Hope everyone had A Great Holiday and a Happy New Year...

Pin It!

No comments: