Today I would like to share with you a card I created with the fabulous A Jillian Vance Design Stamps.. I just adore them all... We still don't have any snow and I wish we did... So with that here is my "Let it Snow" card...
A Jillian Vance Design Just Snowflakes Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Brilliance Moonlight White Ink
Versa Magic Night Sky Ink
ColorBox Creamy Brown Ink
Here is a close up photo...
- Trim Kraft Cardstock to 8.5"x5.5" and fold in half to create card base.
- Trim Core'dinations Cardstock to 5.25"x4" set aside
- Trim File Folder to 4"x4" and create your own pattern paper.
- Using EK border punch. Punch top and bottom. Adhere to Core'dinations 5.25"x4" piece of cardstock.
- Wrap Vintage ribbon around and tie off into a bow. Adhere to card base.
- Stamp Sentiment on scrap piece of file folder. Adhere to card
Thanks for looking and if you haven't checked out A Jillian Vance Design be sure to hop on over. Also check out the A Jillian Vance Design Blog for some great inspiration. Lots of amazing stamps and the New Dies.... <3
I'll be back tomorrow with another project... Till then Happy Crafting...