Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Happy Owloween Tag...

When I have a creative block or not sure what to create I take out a tag, stamps and some scraps along with some ribbon etc. and get busy...   Here is one of the tags I created this past weekend.

 Products used
Hampton Arts Stamps
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Ranger Archival Ink
Distress Ink
Vintage Lace
Maya Roads Twine (black and white)
Grey Seam Binding
K12 Studio Twine (purple and white)

Here is a close up of the tag...


Here is the stamp set..
Isn't it cute... My hubby actually found this stamp set for me as we were walking around Michaels one day.. If you know me you know I simply adore owls... So of course he got some brownie points that day. lol

Thanks so much for looking and I will be back tomorrow with another project. Till then... Happy Crafting!


Pin It!

8 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what an adorable tag! that stamped image is awesome

Heidi said...

I love that cute little owl. Great job on the coloring! That stamp set looks awesome, love the spiderwebs.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love owls too! Such a cute tag and saying!

Mary Jo said...

That is just too adorable!!

Madeline said...

That is the cutest Halloween owl! Great tag!

Unknown said...

Ohhh love the owl.. So cute =)

Hugs from Lilli =)

Melissa said...

SO cute, love those stamps. And I love making tags. Fun project.

laura said...

Very cute tags. I have done this, but then I never use them, lol