Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I love October...

So now that I am finally feeling better and back on schedule I have had some time to decorate and create and what can I say but I just love October!!!  I love all the fall colors and smells etc.  Pumpkin Pie scented anything, all the pumpkins and fall decor oh how I love to decorate the house for fall and of course we can't forget about Halloween...  Speaking of Halloween I have been having some fun creating, stamping, coloring, cutting and gluing Fall/Halloween paper to this and that. Creating some fun and spooky cards and lots more that I will be sharing throughout the month of October... With that said lets get to it..

Every October I get all my Halloween pattern papers out and create some fun haunted house Halloween cards.  I just love cutting them this way and that way etc to make the tops of the housed look either spooky or whimsical etc.  Here is the first Haunted house card I created this year....

 Products Used:
Fancy Pants Oct31 Pattern Paper
Recollections Pattern Paper
Kraft Pattern Paper
Purple Cows CraftGeek Wind It and Wire
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Ink
Black Sharpie
Happy Halloween (computer generated)

Here is a close up...
You can find the full instructions on the Purple Cows Blog.

Thanks so much for looking and I will be back soon with another Haunted Halloween project. Till then... Happy Crafting.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is really fun!

Mary Jo said...

So, so adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

awesome project!!!