Pages

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Clear Scraps new Goodies...

It's that time again to show off some brand new products from Clear Scraps...

I will post a couple every couple of days so be sure to read all the posts as I will be putting up some Clear Scraps RAK's for you to win.

This first one is the Mini Heart album. It's great for a little mini book for any subject and great to make into key chains etc. With Valentines day just around the corner I decided to go with that theme.

This next one is one of my favorites. I just love Owls and the things you can do with the cover are awesome. The cover has the eyes and belly cut out so you can easily use this as a template if you like or if your like me then you find a way to make it unique. So I decided to stuff the belly ... I just love the way it turned out. I have to get photos of the rest of the album and I need to finish the last 2 pages but I just had to show you this adorable "owl album" that clear scraps is releasing at CHA




Now for the really good stuff

If you like what you see so far please go to
http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/329735/view/135071.html
Leave a comment from now until Thursday and one lucky person will receive a RAK from Clear Scraps.

Thanks for looking
I will be posting another RAK on this blog in a couple of days so be sure to keep watching.

Thankor looking

Pin It!

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Just stopping by to say hi! Those are adorable projects!

~Lea

ellen s. said...

oh that owl is ca-ute! i love the belly you gave him.