Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year....

Wow I have a lot of catching up to do... With the amazing snow storm we had we are just finally getting our internet back up and the plows came a couple days ago and finally plowed our roads. It has been crazy around here but we are getting around now. LOL Only for the forecast to say more snow tomorrow. LOL Hopefully it won't be a lot.

Well with it being the First. I have an amazing kit to show ya... It's the "Grunge" kit from Dixie Pieces.



Right up my alley and perfect for layout of my daughter and her punk ways. LOL Here are a few layouts of what I have done with the kit.


Well off to catch up on much needed stuff and get more work done. Hugs

Pin It!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Love the Hair layout...and the pouty lips :) She looks like she might do attitude very, very well :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Elisa I love what you did with the kit!!!! Its Gorgeous!!!