Pages

Monday, February 02, 2009

Clear Scraps XL shapes...

I wanted to take a few min to talk about the Clear Scraps XL shapes. I just love scrapping on them and trying out new things with all the different shapes. I am working on a project right now with a few of the shapes.. hehe Here are a few layouts that I did with a few of the shapes. These were all shown in the Clear Scraps booth at CHA.




You can do all kinds of things with these... I love to leave them clear and use rub-ons and transparencies to keep a clear flow going. It's amazing how many things you can layer and still have a clear look to your layout. You can use your crop a diles and punch holes in these without cracking them. You can even sew on them with your sewing maching... Plus Sally on of the Clear Scraps DT girls found a way to even print on these. yup you heared me right... Keep an eye on her blog and the Clear Scraps blog for more info on printing on Clear Scraps.

Pin It!

1 comment:

ellen s. said...

you inspire me, girl!