Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Monday...

The new ad is up at Ad This. The twist is to use stamping for your title and all your journaling. I totally loved the twist and it helped me dig out some old stamps and new supplies I have. Here is my take on the ad.

Products used:
Pattern paper Sei (dill weed)
Websters pages journaling card (I trimed it out of the card)
Prima Flower
Inkadinkado stamps
Making Memories alpha and word stamps
Memento's ink in Cottage Ivy and Tuxedo Black

Here is the ad.



Stay tuned later this week as I will be posting lots of Clear Scraps projects, layouts and more. I have been a busy girl scrapping away and I am loving the mojo right now.

Hugs


Pin It!

4 comments:

marcibun said...

Congrats! That should be fun.

JulesinParadise said...

Love your blinkie (wink wink). What a wonderful blog you have! And congrats.

Nina said...

Hey, girl! Just saw the post on Twopeas:

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2758154

Congrats, girl! You rock! Can't wait to see your work. =)

*hugs*
Nina

Bev said...

congrats! Now I want a peek at these wood albums! When you coming to crop at Lila's again?