The twist this week is to change the color or colors of your photo or photos. Rather it be done in photo shop or by inking, painting, chalking etc.
Here is my take on the ad.
I changed one of my photos to black and white while keeping all of my kido's tongues red.
In photo shop elements here is the step by step.
- Open your photo and go to layer and click on duplicate layer.
- A box will open up asking to save as... You want to save as background copy.
- Making sure your background copy is highlighted to the right you want to click on enhance and then adjust color and then click on remove color.
- In your tool box that should be opened you will see an icon of an eraser. You want to click on the magic eraser and then move over to your photo and click where you want the original color to show through. Keep doing this until your photo is how you want it.
- Once done you need to click on Layer and go down to flatten image.
- Then save it
Thanks for looking and have a great day.