Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Clear Scraps New goodies...

I am just in love with all the new Clear Scrap goodies but two of my favorite items is the Cog Chipboard Album and the Clear N Chip Carson's Park. The two of them make an amazing album and using the Scrap Within Reach "Industrial Park" collection You simply can't go wrong.










The new releases are simply amazing and if you visit the Clear Scraps Site you can see the entire new release and I will have more to show this week and you can also view all of the Clear Scraps designers blogs from my sidebar to see all there fab creations. Let us all know what you think of all the amazing new goodies from Clear Scraps and ya never know you just may get an e-mail from me asking for your addy to send you some awesome Clear Scraps goodies. hehe



Pin It!

3 comments:

Badalicat said...

I love the book, it turned out soo cute!! I really want one to make for my dad to send to him. Since step mom is a traveling nurse this would be perfect for my dad to remember with!!! I hope you are not dying from the hot weather, i know i am!

Stacey Michaud said...

Hey Elisa! This is so, so cute! I sent you an important email!!!
Thanks in advance! Stacey

Shawnsgirl315 said...

That book is awesome! I love the Carson Clear and Chip set. That is so perfect for so many boy things and it really does work so wekk with the cog book.