Pages

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Finally...

Wow I have to say when your computer breaks down I sooooooooo feel your pain... Mine died on me a few weeks ago and I had to get a few things replaced on it etc got it back and it was still not working right so back again it went and I finally got it back yesterday and I am soooooo stoked.. LOL I swear it has been a huge pain in the butt to be without it for so long but that's life and life tends to suck from time to time...

Lots of stuff happend while I was without my comp... lol Michele my stepdaughter moved in with us. So we have been switching rooms and moving kids from one room to another etc... Never any fun but it's been great pruging things and throwing things out. LOL Plus shopping for new beds etc.

Now on to some fun projects I did with the Amazing Altered kit from Serendipity Scrapbooks.


The kit is truly amazing and filled with papers from Prima (Adriane Looman) Hambly and Glitz and embellishments from Basic Grey, Prima and Glitz and the amazing dotted embossed cardstock from Bazzill. Plus the fun album from Bo bunny and more embellishments

Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your computer, what a pain! LOVE the album. tfs

marcibun said...

I love the album, its totally you. I'll bet that Miranda loves having another girl around the house :)

TanishaRenee said...

these are so fabulous!