Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cards for men...

I love making cards for my boys and hubby and Scrap Within Reach Industrial Park collection is perfect for any male theme cards you may need to create.  I also mixed in the Noteblocks from the Cambridge Collection.

This first card features a kraft mini bag from Scrap Within Reach.  It's a great way to add a gift card to your card.


I just adore the Noteblocks in the Cambridge Collection and it makes for a quick card that is sure to stand out.


Don't forget to leave me a comment on my previous post for a chance at a sweet little giveaway.

Thanks for looking and I will be back tomorrow with another project.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Steph said...

Great cards!I have a hard time making more masculine cards. These are perfect.

Miss Mary said...

Awesome cards..Love the stamp you used.

Becky said...

These are great! I always have such a hard time with masculine cards. These are just right!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Amazing cards! i love masculine cards!

Tracy said...

I love these cards, perfect for men, which i have trouble making cards for guys.
Nicely done.

Pam said...

I love your cards! I am always looking for more masculine looking cards. I haven't heard of those products before. I am looking them up. Thanks for sharing!

Jingle said...

These are fabulous!