Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I just love Halloween & Clear Scraps Contest...

I simply adore all things Halloween. I love all the colors of Halloween and love when the kids get dressed up etc. The only thing I dislike about this time of year is all the scary movies on television. I can't watch scary movies. I think the scariest I go is watching Sweeny Todd or Ghost Hunters.lol Miranda loves scary movies but they just freak me out. lol

So naturally today I want to show you a Halloween Card. I did the whole Witch and Black cat thing but I promise you it's not scary at all. I also used this weeks sketch at 2S4Y.

Products used:
Clear Scraps 12x12 Acrylic
Hambly lace transparency
Rusty Pickle Pattern Paper
Vintage Halloween Image
Doodlebug Glitter Paper
Kaiser Crafts Black Gems
Colorbox charcoal glitter
Ribbon (M's)
I used Cricut design studio to create my frame. I so love design studio

Here is this weeks sketch at 2S4Y that I used for my inspiration.


Now if you simply love making all things Halloween and mixing in some Clear Acrylic with your creations then please get in on this contest for a great Acrylic goody bag.

Clear Scraps Contest Details...
Scare us. Spook us. Give us the chills.
We want to see your acrylic Halloween projects!
Cards, layouts, candy boxes...whatever you want - just show us how you would use some acrylic to celebrate this spooky holiday.

Send your projects to: contest@clearscraps.com
One project per person, please. Submissions to this contest will be posted in a Facebook album for easy viewing and each submission will be an entry into a drawing for a prize package from Clear Scraps. If you'd like a second entry into the drawing - become a Facebook Fan or a Blog follower and we'll put you in there twice (or 3 times if you submit and follow both places). Drawing will take place on Halloween night and the winner will be announced the next day on the Clear Scraps blog.


Don't forget I will be back here in a couple days with another card and a step by step tutorial on playing with aluminum foil.

Thanks for looking.

Pin It!

9 comments:

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

I love that vintage halloween image and your card is awesome!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love it!!

Tracy said...

I love your card!!

ellen s. said...

oh so so cool!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wowzer!!! what an amazing halloween card!

Jo said...

It's wonderful I love it!

Michelle said...

Love, love , love all your wonderful creativity ... so inspirational! Miss you girlie hugs M x

Unknown said...

stunning! I love the clear elements
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)